[Coco] Infocom adventures for CoCo3 and CoCoVGA (64 column)

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:15:32 EST 2017

Hi everybody,

So after finishing the Infocom 64 column interpreters for the CoCoVGA, I did a version
for the 64 column screen on the CoCo 3 (RGB display recommended), scoured the
internet for uncorrupted z-machine files, and put together some disk images.

CoCo3 interpreter...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvMNEz2vy8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvMNEz2vy8>

Here are finished versions of what I believe are all the v3 Infocom text adventures
released in the 1980s (for both versions). All story files pass checksums, and should be
complete and ready to play.

I've also uploaded zipped packages to the archive on both as well.

- Ed

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/d2rrd32xrgbw5/Infocom <http://www.mediafire.com/folder/d2rrd32xrgbw5/Infocom>

24 Infocom adventures are here, dates are first releaseā€¦

BALLYHOO.DSK - Ballyhoo, 1985
CUTHROTS.DSK - Cutthroats, 1984
DEADLINE.DSK - Deadline, 1982
ENCHANTR.DSK - Enchanter, 1983
HEARTS.DSK - Plundered Hearts, 1987
HOLLYWD.DSK - Hollywood Hijinx, 1986
HTCHHKER.DSK - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, 1984
INFIDEL.DSK - Infidel, 1983
LEATHER.DSK - Leather Goddesses of Phobos, 1986
LURKINGH.DSK - The Lurking Horror, 1987
MINIZORK.DSK - Mini-ZORK, 1988
MOONMIST.DSK - Moonmist, 1986
PLANETF.DSK - Planetfall, 1983