[Coco] Proposed schedule framework for CoCoFEST! 2018

Rick Adams rick at rickadams.org
Wed Dec 20 18:28:54 EST 2017

I'll probably do a table, and I'm open to speaking if I can just think
of what to talk about.  (Doesn't have to be the keynote, I'm good.)
It'd be nice to not recycle my previous talks and do something new,
unless people really WANT to hear the same old war stories for the third
time...)

If anyone wants me to autograph one of my old games, I'd be happy to do
that, so bring them on in.

I'm hoping to have my new game done by the time CocoFEST! rolls around,
but we'll have to see how that goes.  We're going to have more Bomb
Threat cartridges, I hope?

CocoFEST! and Tandy Assembly were both a LOT of fun last year. I'm
looking forward to the next CocoFEST! but I probably will not make Tandy
Assembly; it is a bit of a distance and the trip last time cost me more
than expected.