[Coco] Sub-Etha Software's "InfoPatch" for Infocom games

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Dec 18 22:29:50 EST 2017

Did anyone out there buy a copy of our InfoPatch program, which patched Infocom games to run on a CoCo 3?

Based on going through the Sub-Etha archives, the earliest reference I find to it is in 1993, and it was still listed as a product in 1995 when the company shut down after I went to work for Microware.

I am trying to find my master disks and docs for it, and have more boxes to go through, but in the meantime I thought I’d ask if anyone here ever bought a copy.

Thanks...
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2400 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)