[Coco] FD-502 replacement drives

John Mautz ejmautz2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:27:13 EST 2017

Hello,

I have had two FD-502 enclosures for a few years now and when I installed
them today, neither drive worked.  I do have and FD-501 with 2 drives and
it seems to work (I don't have a lot of disks to test with).  I would like
to restore my FD-502 to a 2 drive system in working order.  Why, because
the drives are supposed to be double sided.

Anyone have 2 working FD-502 drives they would be willing to part with?

   or

Anyone know of a good source to find replacement drives? (Mitsumi Elec. Co.
- D502).

Oh, and yes I have and email out to see if the SDC master (Zippster) has
any CoCoSDC's avail for sale.

Thanks for the help.

John.