[Coco] CoCo 1, 2, AND 3 MIDI Files NOW available...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 06:15:12 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,
What with the holiday season fast approaching and the time for giving gifts to others, I just wanted to tell everyone that I have shared my 83,797 Midi Files collection with Guillaume Major on his web site and he graciously posted them for everyone's enjoyment. These are MIDI 0 and MIDI 1 type files and you will have to see which file is which as they're not all marked, so have fun with that portion of it.
So IF you're looking for ALMOST ANY TYPE of Midi File, (whether it's Xmas, Xmas Jazz, Jazz, New Age, Rock, Classical, or any other type ((AND even Artist)) just look at the link below and I'm sure that you will find something to tickle your fancy.
So just click on the link below to go to Guillaume's site and look to your heart's delight :
www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/MIDI/

|  |
TRS-80 Color Computer Archive

TRS-80 Color Computer Archive

I also want to take the time and send my thanks to Guillaume for his kind offer to me to post my Midi Files on his site. Without his kind offer of assistance, these files might have been lost forever. By the way, Guillaume did an excellent putting these files together in the proper order for us
Thanks again Guillaume for everything...
And to everyone else on this special holiday month, I wish everyone a happy holiday season and a joyous New Year. Merry Christmas everyone...
Take care and Happy Holidays...
Joe...