[Coco] Coco3 to Scart to HDMI

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:25:05 EST 2017

HI,

Thanks for the info but, the adding of the resistor and cap, is this both in serie or is it the resistor in serie with the cap to ground.

-----res----|------>

           ---
            -

or just

-----res----cap ---->

thnx
cb
On 12/18/2017 12:09:47 PM, Mark D. Overholser <marko555.os2 at gmail.com> wrote:
On 16-Dec-17 13:28, Steve C. wrote:

> One issue I have now is the letter contrast is very poor in SDXC
> explorer, it is very hard to read the menu items now, and I really
> had to lower the brightness and contrast to read it at all, so I'm
> thinking the RGB signals in the CoCo3 might need to be attenuated.

This Issue has been researched recently and there is a Fix..

If you Facebook, see this link:

The Bottom Line is the RGB on the CoCo 3 is 2 Volt, and the SCART is 1 Volt.

A Resistor ( 180 Ohm ) and a Capacitor ( 220 uF ) need to be added to
each of the three Signals, R, G and B..

MarkO