[Coco] Coco3 to Scart to HDMI

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:09:34 EST 2017

On 16-Dec-17 13:28, Steve C. wrote:

<< BIG SNIP >>

> One issue I have now is the letter contrast is very poor in SDXC
> explorer, it is very hard to read the menu items now, and I really
> had to lower the brightness and contrast to read it at all, so I'm
> thinking the RGB signals in the CoCo3 might need to be attenuated.

This Issue has been researched recently and there is a Fix..

If you Facebook, see this link:
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/permalink/10155905515752641/>

The Bottom Line is the RGB on the CoCo 3 is 2 Volt, and the SCART is 1 Volt.

A Resistor ( 180 Ohm ) and a Capacitor ( 220 uF ) need to be added to
each of the three Signals, R, G and B..

MarkO