[Coco] ?CocoSDC explorer and deleting files + Rp case

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:59:32 EST 2017

Hi Guillaume, It is running sdc dos 1.4 and sdcx 0.4. I wonder if it might
have something to do with the file starting with a number? The card came
with the SDC, and I'll try to dig up another card to test.

It's not my case design, something from Thingaverse maybe, I just wanted to
test out the new Formlabs printer.