[Coco] ?CocoSDC explorer and deleting files + Rp case

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:42:41 EST 2017

Sorry for the multiple posts. I just set up Thunderbird to access the
list via the gmane newsgroup and was getting errors saying that it
couldn't send my post but apparently it wasn't true.

I've tried deleting files on the SD card with the latest version of Coco
SDC Explorer (0.40) and was successful. Make sure you use this version.
If the problem persists, you might want to try with another SD card.

Which version of SDC-DOS are you using?

Guillaume