[Coco] Triple slave setup on my Superide

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:14:52 EST 2017

Not to pat Canada on the back but we up here were spared the housing bubble bust because of our restrictive mortgage rules. You can't get sub-prime mortgages or interest only mortgages.   As of Jan 1, 2018 rules will tighten even further. Total debt ratios will be calculated on foreseeable interest rates and not posted rates of prime +1 or less.