[Coco] Triple slave setup on my Superide

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:00:40 EST 2017

This is sweet.  I would eventually like to get a SCSI interface from
Cloud-9 to use with some external SCSI hard drive enclosures that are
currently being used with my Amiga 2000HD.  I just need space to do it in.
I have been in an apartment for several years after losing my house during
the 2008-2009 housing bubble.  My only spare room is packed floor to
ceiling with stuff my wife and I could not part with.   I would like to
partition the drives so it can be used with both the Amiga and OS-9 with
some kind of switch box or just moving the cable from the Amiga to the CoCo.

William H. Carlin, Jr.