[Coco] RTC needed

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Tue Dec 5 19:52:57 EST 2017

Hi,
While my coco was downstairs in the shop, running os-9 L-2,
I used the LR Super Board's ACIA ports to connect to 2 Hazeltine CRT terminals upstairs.
Both worked full speed at 9600 baud. Used the parallell printer port as well.
I only have the sorce code for this board.
http://p.uio.pw/coco/LR-SB%20Source.zip

Please mail me off list, if interested.

Kandur