[Coco] RTC needed

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:03:56 EST 2017

Would be happy to buy this. and If ed will except it maby he could reverse
engineer it and make a run of the boards. Good fast serial ports would So
be handy to have.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Kandur <k at qdv.pw> wrote:

> Hi,
> I do have an
> LR-Tech Super Board, it has 1 parallel + 2 serial ports
> and a battery backed up real time clock.
> It works with the Coco 1, 2 and 3.
> Got 2 new CR2325 batteries for it.
> http://p.uio.pw/wordpress/?p=201
> For the right price, it could be yours.
>
> Kandur
>
> Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 3:03:28 PM, you wrote:
> > I am currently using a cloud-9 IDE interface just for a real time clock.
> Are
> > there any RTC solution available these days for standalone CoCos (no
> > Drivewire)? I am using a CoCoSDC, so no ROMs in there to swap out. Is
> the ROM clock chip even still made?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
- Voltaire
Duty is heaver than a mountain, Death is lighter then a feather. - Imperial
Rescript