[Coco] My System's

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Dec 2 21:35:25 EST 2017

> Steve Pedersen
> Sat Dec 2 19:03:34 EST 2017
> Need to buy a set of pal chips for my mpi Does anyone make a board that
> will switch in and out the old and the new pal chips on the mpi I am bumed
> that my mpi will have to be perm modified to work on the CC3..
You can use an upgraded Multi-Pak with a CoCo 1 or 2, it will work fine for almost everything. There are only a very few CoCo 1 peripherals (I forget which ones) which won’t work, but all the common stuff, floppy controllers, speech paks, etc, will work on a CoCo 1, 2, or 3 with a modified Multi-Pak.