[Coco] 3 1/2 drive on coco and drive 0-3 on one ribbon cable

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Aug 31 17:25:42 EDT 2017

If it were not for the SDC, I'd recommend Extended ADOS-3 (assuming you're
talking about a CoCo 3), which I'm sure someone here could burn for you.
It allows you to have different numbers of tracks on different drives, as
well as enabling temporarily assigning a drive number to a RAMdisk that is
built in.  But I assume you need special software for the SDC, so you'd
probably be best off with SDC-DOS, whose capabilities I know next to
nothing about.  Does it support floppies with 40 or 80 tracks, double-sided?

Art