[Coco] 3 1/2 drive on coco and drive 0-3 on one ribbon cable

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:13:53 EDT 2017

Thank you for the fast response. Both Arthur and Barry.
I seldom use OS9 since most of the programs I use run under DECB.

Is ADOS the preferred way to treat drive 0 and 1 as drive 0/1 and 2/3 with my FD502?

If so ' since I don't have a way to burn a new ROM, is there a way to have my SDC auto EXEC ADOS instead of the explorer?