[Coco] msg from John Turner this morning

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 22:29:27 EDT 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Heskett
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:40 AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] msg from John Turner this morning

Do any of you recall a prolific young coco hardware designer, named John
Turner Jr. or some such from 5 years or so ago?

I got a PM from his dad this  morning, containing links to a lot of young
Johns work that I could pull from 1drv.

------------------------------

Interesting.  I had quite a few e-mail conversations with both Little John
and Big John years ago.  I understood that both were very good Coco experts.
The last I heard from Big John was that Little John's health was very poor
(severe breathing problems).  Little John confirmed he had health issues, so
I suspected that he had died when all conversation stopped.  Here is a short
part of my conversation with Little John:

You're welcome Steve. I hope all goes well with your Doctor. That is what
was happening to me (waking up unable to breathe) and I'm only 21. I have
never been so scared. They have me on more medication than food but so far
the breathing issues only occur maybe once or twice a month (as opposed to
about every other day before they got my meds straight). I really hope
everything is okay with you - your friend - John

I hope, if he is still with us, he resurfaces.  He was really fun to work
with.  His handle was "shadow_nightwarrior", and his e-mail was
sales at gimechip.com.

--- Steve ---