[Coco] Truchet Tile Maze Generator

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Wed Aug 16 02:13:44 EDT 2017

Nice to see - now I want to take that one and run it on a regular CoCo -
I had tried to do this originally, but with a single tile - while it
worked, it didn't display well (I noted that on my repo readme). I also
like your "extended" version. I really wish I had my old machines set
up, but right now I don't have any room anywhere for them. But I'm glad
you made a version from mine (I get updates from the stuff you do all
the time, and all of it on the MC-10 is frankly amazing!).

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona