[Coco] 24 and 28 pin Eprom

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:19:11 EDT 2017

I'm about to buy a TL866A USB burner so I can make BASIC roms for a few of
my machines without extended BASIC.

Can I get recommendations for a 28 pin eprom to buy? I'm new to burning and
understand its very hard to find 24 pin ones now.

So to refresh my memory, the older 2 rom CoCos used 24 pin Eproms. So, I'll
need to get a 28, and make an adapter to go to 24 pin. And burn Extended
BASIC. And the newer CoCos used a single 28 pin with both BASIC and
Extended BASIC. So one 28 pin with both basics should do it.

So, I should be looking for 28 pin for both style of CoCos.

Thanks,

Carlos