[Coco] Bubble Memory

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Aug 15 08:31:20 EDT 2017

One of the limits to the CoCo 1 & 2 memory expansion was the inability
to shift small-to-medium sized blocks in and out of the memory map.
Basically it was limited to 32k mapping blocks.  This applied to the PBJ
128k & 256k expansions too.  That said; RAM Disks really did speed up
many processes.

Bruce W.