[Coco] Bubble Memory

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Tue Aug 15 03:17:43 EDT 2017

My first moment of that nature was when my parents bought me the Tandy
1100HD - a 20 meg hard drive was on that thing, and after dealing with
CoCo floppies for so long, I was like "how am I ever going to fill it
up!" - I couldn't believe what I had in that machine (8 MHz, 20 meg,
640K - but CGA on a blue and grey passive LCD - meh).

But that was the first real "break away" from the Color Computer I had;
from there I eventually moved to an Amiga 2000, then a 1200, then got my
first PC (a 486 DX2 50 Mhz 8-meg - just to play Myst) - a series of
other machines came and went, but eventually I managed to get my CoCo(s)
back. Someday, I need to break 'em out again, dust 'em off, and play
some more...

Someday soon maybe.

--
Andrew L. Ayers