[Coco] CoCo TALK #20 CoCo Community Chat!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:38:46 EDT 2017

If you are not able to attend live due to schedule conflicts, time zone
differences, etc., and you have some questions/topics/suggestions, etc.,
shoot them over we'll bring them up during the show.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow