[Coco] CoCo TALK #20 CoCo Community Chat!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:13:26 EDT 2017

CoCoTALK #19 about hardware and FPGA has 233 views already!
This week we celebrate 20 weeks of live CoCoTALK shows, this is all about
the CoCo and the community.

I'm really hoping to get new voices and faces on this week's call which is
an open forum all community chat.

If you're interested in joining us, you need to add me as a Skype contact
_ASAP_ prior to the call, I will not be able to manage the overhead of
contact requests during the broadcast.
You will need to be a connected contact with me, and call me directly to
join the group call, Skype's rules, not mine.

If you've never seen or heard a CoCoTALK before, check out the entire
playlist @ http://cocotalk.ogsteviestrow.com

Love to see and hear from more of the community this weekend, CoCo forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow