[Coco] MAME FDC Issue that can cause corruption

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:21:16 EDT 2017

Ron,

I am not sure when the issue started.
I know that with version 0.187 I couldn't correctly mount double sided OS-9
disk images.  Tim had to fix that.

Also Ron, have you been able to follow my steps to see if this also not
working on the CoCoPi3 version of MAME?

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |