[Coco] MPI and NitrOS-9

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Oct 20 22:14:12 EDT 2016

So, if I were able to build a ribbon cable to connect all four drives, I could connect it to one controller? I might try that tomorrow. I have the connectors and PLENTY of ribbon cable, but what about the twists on the cable? Am I building a cable basically identical to the two existing, but with four connectors?