[Coco] DE1 / DE2 boards

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 11:06:43 EDT 2016

Thanks Dave!
Personally, I am more interested in the DE1, with the modified RAM. I am a member of the Yahoo FPGA group, but honestly, with so much stuff going on right now, I have not seriously visited (I have have skimmed it though) the group ina while. At this time I do not know whether there is still a problem with the newer RAMs. If this has been resolved then I can do with a DE1 with the new RAM. If not resolved, then I definitely want to get one that has been modified. Regards, Salvador