[Coco] SmartWatch

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Tue Nov 29 15:00:05 EST 2016

Hi Art,

Drivewire is the virtual disk operating system that uses a PC host to share
files and access to the clock.  The Coco thinks it's talking to real
hardware, so this may be a hit or miss type of thing.  I plan to test it,
but need to find those clock drivers.  A quick check on the Coco Archive
did not turn up anything.  I'll have to check RTSI when I get home.  Not
sure where else I might be able to get them, unless someone else on this
list has them and would be willing to share.

Thanks!

-Ron