[Coco] SmartWatch

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Nov 29 14:32:27 EST 2016

I don't know what sort of real-time clock comes with Drivewire.  If it
is some version of the SmartWatch, then no problem.   Even if
DriveWire contains a different real-time clock, it should work okay if
you put a SmartWatch under its EPROM, provided there's physical room
for the piggyback.  The SmartWatch would also work in a Rompak in a
multipak slot.  You could cannibalize a game rompack for the purpose
if it had a 28-pin ROM in it.

As to where you'd get the Ext. ADOS-3 SmartWatch driver, I'm not sure.
Have you checked whether it's in the list database?  The filename is
CLOCKSW.BIN, and it should be accompanied by a Basic utility,
SETSW.BAS (or maybe SWSET.BAS) for setting the clock.

Art