[Coco] Working on Coco Files

Fri Nov 25 18:53:48 EST 2016

I tried, they just said upload the ~ 14GB and we would look at it. Preposterous. Some of the files are online, but no one is responsible and the friend will stop hosting the site.

http://www.os9projects.com/

Other CoCo files have just been deleted.

One example:

 https://ia801507.us.archive.org/isoview.php?iso=/22/items/cdrom-coco-archive/coco_archive.iso

It also disappeared from:

 http://oldcomputerhut.net/files/Coco/

Yes it still in on RTSI, but how long will it last there as well as so much more:

  ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/coco_archive.iso

And what about the files here:

   ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/incoming/

That is our oldest archive.

The idea that the CoCo files will be available for much longer needs to be examined. The people wanting to use the files will disappear.

SHF