[Coco] Working on Coco Files

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:13:41 EST 2016

On 25-Nov-16 10:03, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Until you disappear.
>
> I have ~ 14GB of CoCo files with no home. (Full contents of
> http://www.os9projects.com/ which is incomplete online)
>
> Face it, we cannot expect all CoCo files to remain until the end of
> time.
>
> I see CoCo websites disappearing all over the place and the files may
> be gone.

You need to get with Jayson Scott of Archive.org..
<https://www.facebook.com/textfiles?fref=nf>

One of the Apple ][ Archives, ASIMOVs has been Archived and Jason was in
the process of making a "current backup"..

<ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/site_index.txt>

<https://archive.org/details/ftp.apple.asimov.net>

MarkO