[Coco] Programmable Sound Generator Cart for CoCos

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:49:44 EST 2016

Some cool chiptunes coming to the CoCo soon.

I just finished drawing up a prototype using the YM2149 PSG.  I’m hoping we’ll be
able to put it to good use along with the work Simon is doing.  Of course there’s a large
amount of music already out there from other platforms that won’t be hard to convert
to get us jump started.

This is essentially the same thing as the MC-10 Supercart, but for the CoCo.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnSGtTV3lEbmEtZWM>

Should have some prototype PCBs in a week or so.  :)

By the way, check out John and Neil’s latest Podcast for an interview with Simon.
Really enjoyed it guys!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

- Ed