[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 18 now available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Nov 24 18:24:09 EST 2016

Episode 18 -- Giving thanks for CoCo friendships...

The CoCo Crew is back!  November is the month for Thanksgiving in
the USA, and we hope you will be thankful for this month's show.
Along with a somewhat longer than usual news segment, we include an
interview with Simon Jonassen. We also provide some BASIC coverage in
our tech segment, and we have a surprise guest doing a game review --
very exciting stuff that I hope you will enjoy.

Come and take a listen!

http://cococrew.org

We were only young once, but we can be CoCo Forever!