[Coco] DriveWire 4 has stopped working

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 16:00:21 EST 2016

Most Java errors you see when using DriveWire will be problems for other
more popular software too, so it's always worth a Google.

I think this thread might have the fix:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75658&p=541474

If not that, probably one of the others.  Its easier to find fixes for
things of you leave drivewire out of the search to be honest.  Java is
pretty common so usually you'll find a very similar issue and resolution
for some entirely different program.