[Coco] DriveWire 4 has stopped working

Theodore (Alex) Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Sat Nov 19 15:11:20 EST 2016

I have been running a DriveWire4 server from my Raspberry Pi.  Recently
I updated libswt (jni) from 3833 to 3836.  Upon updating I receive the
error no swt-gtk-3833 in java.library.path.  SO, I tried the obvious
course of action for each of the similar errors of creating a symbolic
link from libswt-*.so to libswt-*-3836.so which did allow me to get
further along, but I now get the error:
Launch failed: (UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS._gtk_tree_view_convert_widget_to_bin_window_coords(III[I[I)V)

I don't know what to try next.  The drivewire I am using is v4.3.3o
which, I believe, is the current version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.