[Coco] reset behavior suggestions?

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sun Nov 13 23:06:26 EST 2016

Well with a memory of previous selection my suggestion would be to always
go to the menu on reset or power cycle. One keystroke and their most recent
choice is launched.

As to using up a sector for config... I suspect given current flash sizes
you support way more cartridges than will ever exist but I don't really
know.

What's the sector size? How many cart images do you support?

And what metadata do you support per cart? A name? Picture? I guess all
that goes into your per cart budget. A little overhead for recent
selections seems reasonable.

Of course it's your gadget and your elbow grease! I'm just giving
suggestions.

-- John.