[Coco] reset behavior suggestions?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Nov 13 01:49:26 EST 2016

For my 2 cents worth, I think the best option would be to use a key
being held down (spacebar, ctrl, shift?) while reset is pressed to
give you one type of reset, versus reset alone to give the other.  I
don't think having to press two things is that big of a deal, and it
requires zero hardware changes and should be very simple to implement
in the reset routine, much like the CoCo 3 reset that allows for an
artifact color switch in composite mode if F2 is being held down.

Art