[Coco] POKE for WIDTH 80 ?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 14:47:38 EDT 2016

Thanks very much for your idea, Tim.  Actually, I am looking for a POKE, because I can perform that type of operation out of FORTH.  I found that I can put the value 0 into memory location &HFFD9 while I am in FORTH, and it operates the same as POKE &HFFD9,0 from DECB (CoCo 3 high speed POKE).

I’ll take a look at those routines in “Super Extended Color BASIC Unravelled” and I’ll figure out if I can use the subroutines or just do the same thing the subroutines do in FORTH.

Thanks!
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira