[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:03:07 EDT 2016

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 04:19:44PM -0400, Brett Gordon wrote:
> Travis:  Nice!  I see you figured out how to add the pbm image.  Looks like
> it cues too fast for a short song - maybe that should be cueing should
> proportional to the song length?

I actually didn't expect it to work on the first try, but your README
was spot on! I've created a little bash script to make the whole process
easier, but I haven't tested it yet. Basically feed it an mp3 and out
comes a pdc file.

Any chance this could be make to work with Orchestra-90 easily? I'd love
to give that a go, too!

Best regards,
--
Travis Poppe