[Coco] Drivewire and BBS's

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat May 28 17:24:46 EDT 2016

The command "tcp connect wildcat.dynu.com 2300" in supercomm /n works. Now I need to get file downloads working in either program. I wonder why ATD works in Xcom9 but not in Supercomm? I also tried Twilight Term with tcpser and the 4 pin serial port instead of DriveWire, but I can't get that to communicate right yet.