[Coco] Need some advice

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri May 20 20:11:22 EDT 2016

On 20/05/2016 12:30 PM, Randy Weaver wrote:

> In order to do cool stuff (especially on a
> coco) I will need all the efficiency I can get from the 6x09.

Don't forget you're coding in C# on ~3GHz multi-core pipelined
processors and the Coco3 has a single 1.79MHz CPU.

It all comes down to what you want to do. Something akin to Bill's
MShell? Or something more like Nick's Popstar Pilot?

If you "need all the efficiency [you] can get" then there's simply no
option but hand-coded assembler.

Regards,