[Coco] OS9

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 20 00:23:51 EDT 2016

Hi Ed,
As I am in the middle of assembling the two minimum required PCBs for the Mini-68000 system, I will eventually need to find all the documentation and software that is available for OS-9 68K.  I'd like to begin assembling the docs and dsk images as soon as you and others have a few moments.
Would you send me some urls for all the software and documentation I may need?  I'm sure there will need to be some adaptations made to accommodate this hardware.  The two boards are documented at the following two urls.  First is the ECB Mini-68000 Board.
< https://retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=boards:ecb:mini-68k:start>
The other is the ECB Multifunction/PIC Board.
<https://retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=boards:ecb:mf-pic:start>
in case you are interested.  It will be a while before these two boards will be ready to come alive for initial testing.  All help will be graciously appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com