[Coco] OS9

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:19:31 EDT 2016

Kip,

As I recall from the documentation, you'll have to build a ROM with the
necessary code to bootstrap the system and load the boot file from the OS9
disk.  I haven't looked at it in detail.

What I remember seeing was more of an overview than detailed instructions.

Most of the documentation I have here is available online, I remember
seeing it somewhere.

-Ed