[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:16:30 EDT 2016

Best way to find out is to ask him...lol

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 5/16/2016 10:15:44 PM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:
Just curious...would Tim Lindner have any experience with printed polycarbonate overlays like you might use on a control panel or arcade game?

Dave Philipsen