[Coco] The Beta Test release of MShell

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun May 15 14:42:11 EDT 2016

On Sunday 15 May 2016 13:46:20 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Thanks Dave, then the OS9 joy drivers should work unmodified and
> MShell should work with joystick/mouse as well as will MultiVue, Bash,
> MV Canvas, Shanghai, and many others.

It should also work with serial mice using that version of joydrv that I
wrote. Unable to test it with the programs I did use it with in earlier
years because my system is now out of system ram.  But I'd appreciate
know whether or not it does work.  All 3 buttons on an M$ or logitek
protocol mouse are supported and registered in the 8 byte mouse packet
maintained at $10EC in system ram.

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
> to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

> Global Moderator for TRS-80/Tandy Color Computer Forums
> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/
>
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)