[Coco] Live interview with the Image Producers @ 4:00 PM EST today!

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:23:42 EDT 2016

Steve,

Technically it was -1 on the person count.  When I first connected I was on
the wrong YouTube account and I switched later.  I have had some old
YouTube accounts before Google got YouTube so I have like 3 or 4 accounts
all on one Google account because of the merger. (PacoOtaktay) was me
before I realized that I was on the wrong account.

|David Ladd|