[Coco] Live interview with the Image Producers @ 4:00 PM EST today!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun May 15 10:54:51 EDT 2016

Thanks everyone who was a part of the live broadcast of the interview we
had 15-18 people at once watching live, and the replay has been viewed over
50 times already, not bad for less than 24 hours.

If you missed this interview or the nearly dozen others we've been able to
do, they are all in a play list on YouTube that can be watched at any time:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYA9ls7ZXCU50fiAIS2p0C-l

This is also an open invitation and call out to anyone else in the
community who'd like to be part of a future interview or project, you may
soon discover, as far as I'm concerned, there can never be enough CoCo talk
in the world, and I love to listen and absorb, I'm a bit of a junkie that
way.

I consider it an honor and a privilege to have as many notable contributors
of the CoCo's history, present and future speak with us, but I am genuinely
interested in hearing for anyone and everyone who has a CoCo story or
project to share, so if this sounds like something that may be of interest
to you in the future, let me know.  They don't have to be live, either, we
can do a pre-recorded interview if that works better for some.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com