[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:28:49 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

I think that is correct.  Maybe Gary can verify.

Digikey has about 70 of DE1s in stock for $156.25 + shipping.  Which
I believe beats Terasic’s price when you factor in their somewhat expensive shipping.
<http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/terasic-inc/P0528/P0528-ND/1833602 <http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/terasic-inc/P0528/P0528-ND/1833602>>

Of course, Dave Philipsen may be able to supply one as well.

Tim Linder is helping out with getting top plates made.  These should turn out as
really nice looking finished packages!  :)

- Ed