[Coco] Cartridge size limit?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 4 11:01:29 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 04 May 2016 09:45:08 Dave Philipsen wrote:

> Maybe he hails from our era when 64K for the original CoCo 1 was $50
> and that was a good deal!
>
> Dave Philipsen

Chuckle.   You aren't reaching far enough back up the log Dave, I can
remember paying $400 of KRCR-tv's money for a 4 kilobyte static ram kit
that sat on the S-100 buss, circa 1979 that it took me a day or so to
build.  Worked as expected when I was done too.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)