[Coco] Cartridge size limit?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue May 3 14:59:37 EDT 2016

Note that Robocop uses a bank-switching technique to achieve that,
and AFAIK no one is actively producing such hardware (yet).

For "normal" (i.e. not bank-switched) usage, a CoCo ROM Pak is limited
to a bit less than 16K.  For a CoCo3-only ROM Pak, the normal limit
would be a bit less than 32K.

John