[Coco] Over heard at the CoCo Fest

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun May 1 09:41:19 EDT 2016

Heh... That was probably my version of the PLAY command (2.10, if I remember). I used it in my fake Windows 95 boot, that Brian Schubring still runs to this day (and he added to it some stuff from 2001:A Space Odyssey).
Sock Master's MOD players (both the 6809 and the higher fidelity 6309 versions) also use full stereo/8 bit on the Orch-90, if you turn that option on in the menu.

Sent from my iPhone